Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ahhh..Saturday.

This morning I get my daily call from my bestfriend from Alaska and he proceeds to tell me about the wonderful blizzard he was driving home in. Of course he was rubbing it in knowing that here it was a high of 66 degrees. Global Warming you stink. I'm ready for snow and cold days..although I did enjoy riding around town with my windows down..it's way too early for this warm front to come in! Today has been eventful. I loved spending time at my youth pastors house today..going over everything for Teen Talent. It seems to be sneaking up on me faster and faster as each year goes by. Tonight Charliebrown and I had "our" time together. He is constantly pestering me to spend more time with him. And so our night consisted of "Good luck Charlie" and dinner at our sister's house. It is my last Saturday of break...we will see how my weekends look from now on till the end of the semester! lol Fingers crossed! Happy Saturday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment