Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh what a niiiiiight!









This night was unforgettable. Of course I say that every holiday or time the Waddell family gets together! History is always being made. I can't pin point what the highlight of my night was. It could have been when mom took out the ginger ale that had been in the freezer all night. She opened it and it went everywhere..I fell on the floor laughing as it drenched mom in the face, destroying everything in it's path. Maybe my highlight was when I dropped my phone in the dishwater and proceeded to have a complete meltdown? My highlight could be when my father played "just dance" on the wii while the whole family watched (we are talking about the man who just recently had a stroke. He got up and shook his groove thang!). Or it could be when I got to skype a very special person who lives far away tonight. I don't know. All I know, is that there was a ton of commotion going on within the walls of the Waddell house tonight. This had to be a Christmas get together to never forget. Even though this day kinda sucked and was super stressful, the night was priceless. I am so happy right now. I'm so blessed. I am in awe of how much I have in my life to be thankful for. This Christmas is going to be a Christmas to never forget. I can feel it. Happy Christmas Eve, you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment