Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A very special week!

I didn't really get to blog the past few days because I have been worn out so here are some pictures of my Christmas week!

I love these girls!

Blaine ate my cookies....nuff said.

Mom put a curtain up and proceeded to tap it to the wall..just to keep me from peeking on Christmas!
Classic Audrey/Libby faces

haha Charliebrown was so cute on Christmas morning!

They call these their "gangster poses"..goood grief.
Audrey and her baby, the iphone that is. ;)

After the fifth take, we finally got one.

Twins? NO...
My Mom and Aunt Marla.

We were hopeless at taking a picture together.
Rachel said the house looked like a frat party!!

:) My finger puppets Eli got me.

Grandma played Santa!
My favorite gift my mom bought me.

He looks super cute with a baby. Papa and Rox

My lovely package from Alaska. :)

This week has been busy busy busy...I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment